Followers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

wedding bells everywhere!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
Well it had to be done!!! with wedding fever reaching a pitch! Tilda and Edwin had to join in!!
Tilda and Edwin have been coloured with my copics, I actually got out my needle and thread to create this ruffled organza ribbon!! (should have seen the dust!! he he!!)
Of course I added my new fav embellishment, my handmade decorative pins!!
And I laid out the beautiful Wild orchid crafts flowers in the shape
of a bouquet.
The lovely Design paper is Basicgrey periphery.
The challenges I would like to enter are:
simon says stamp - anything goes
Well that all from me for now! thanks for popping by
Hugs
Jacqui P




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jacqui, the wedding bouquet looks gorgeous,Tilda and Edwin look fabulous together, never seen this one before.Love all the details.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a wonderful card love the images Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is beautiful jacqui.the tilda and edwin are fab and i love your ruffled ribbon and gorgeous flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love all the details :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete