Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

beautiful tilda for a childs birthday!

Happy Tuesday all!! well it's finally happened, just when I was thinking everyone in blogland seems poorly lately, I am hit!! by a truck it feels like!!! Lol I feel fluey but no cold symptoms just achey (is that spelt right?) bones (more thane usual!) and really tired!! never mind I have a lovely cheery card for you today!!
Ain't she sweet!!! I have coloured Tilda and mushroom with trusty copics, the DP is echo  park, springtime, flowers are WOC, sentiment is LOTV, wee butterflies are MS punch and organza ribbon from stash... and Ta da!! really proud of this.. I made some preety decorative pins myself
Pretty!!! ooohhhh!!! real swarovski crystals I'll have you know!!! he he.
Anyway enough of that!!
the challenges I would like to enter are:
Simon says stamp - childs card
Well thats all folks!!! I'm off for a cuppa and back to bed!!
Keep well
Hugs
Jacqui P x

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good - hope you're better soon. This is a lovely card, Jacqui and I'm impressed with the pins! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not good feeling poorly...yuk...rest well..knowing you made us all smile with a gorgeous creation...so beautifully coloured and fabulous pins...very lovely.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic card jacqui.the tilda is so pretty and i love the gorgeous scene you have created.
    i hope you are feeling better soon, take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card you have created!! I love all of the pretty flowers and background image. Wonderful card design!! Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is such a gorgeous scene - quite magical as is befitting this lovely Tilda!! Fabulous colouring! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete