Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

A video boy, by my own video boy!!!

Thursday already!!!! where has this week gone!! think I'm getting old!!!!
Well a real treat for you all today!!! a card by my own son, Logan!!! over at simon says stamp challenge, they are running a childrens challenge, for children aged between 2 - 16 , a little help from mum is allowed, but I can proudly say the only thing I did on this card is print the fab mo's digital pencil image!! ooh and take a really wonky pic!!!.. sorry Logan!!!
Oh my this pic is really wonky... not the card!!! but my laptop had alzheimers and my camera's usb thingy is broken so I didn't want to chance fate my trying for another one!! Logan is 13 and he coloured the image with pro-markers (mum is mean with her copics!!!... bad mum!!) the sentiment is craftwork cards. and I think this is the best card I have ever laid eyes on!!! :) not that i'm biased.
Logan is entering this card into the simon says stamp childrens challenge - which is anything goes!
thankyou so much for popping my and Logan would love any comments you would be kind enough to leave!!
Biggest of big hugs
Jacqui P x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic card Logan ! What a great image to use and your colouring is fab !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge in our special challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Logan :-) The image is fab and the simple design and red/blue combo are stunning :-) I love this !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card logan.i love the brilliant image and your bold colours are stunning.
    good luck in the challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, Logan! You've obviously got your mum's artistic talent! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete