Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Clean and simple...... Moi?

Wow what a beautiful day here in the sunny east of Scotland!!
The sun is shining, the sky is blue and it's not that cold either!!! Blissss!!! Roll on spring is what I say!! although now that I said that it will probably snow!! Lol!!
Today I have a clean and simple card to share!!
Phew, no flowers ribbons or lace!!!!!but I must confess I really love the way it has turned out!!! Although there isn't any way to hide mistakes in this type of card!! come on which of us hasn't popped a flower on a smudge or wrinkle!! Lol!!
The image is of course by the lovely Krista smith! over at saturated Canary digi's . This Fab Digi is called Ellies Birthday! I have coloured her with my copics, I felt she called for some nice vibrant colours! the quote is from an Inkadinkadoo set all the way from simon says stamp in America! and the cardstock is bazzil and buttons stampin up!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Saturated canary challenge - Clean and simple - also their Dt call
Cupcake crafts challenge - somthing new - digi and quote stamp
Charisma cardz challenge - happy birthday
Cute card thursday - your having a laugh
Card making Mama's - happy new year or something new (as above)
Paper Sundaes - Saturated colours
Well that's all from me today!!
Have an amazing weekend all!!
hugs
Jacqui P x

17 comments:

  1. Jacqui this is beautiful, gorgeous image, love the bold bright colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its fabulous I really can't do these kinds of cards very well I can feel the pain of not adding flowers and embellishments but you have it spot on just most the perfect image and sentiment. Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous, love those sentiments, was kicking myself that I didn't use them for this theme!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqui,

    What a fabulous card ! Simple and clean style as I like. Congratulations ! Excellent work !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz on our 3rd birthday this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love it! I have no more to say. Except ... Stunning! Love it! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love this jacqui.stunning image and cas design and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card! I love that CAS style! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is one of my favourites, Jacqui and you know how I love your cards! The colouring is perfect and I love the sentiment. I struggle with CAS but you've got it just right. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh. this is perfect!!!! thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this card! its perfectly CAS and your colouring is yummo!
    thankyou for playing along over on saturated canary!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is LOVELY! the image and sentiment go wonderfully together, and i love the minimalistic button embellishment cluster! PERFECT! thanks so much for sharing your adorable project with the birthday Galz at Charisma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a cute birthday card, I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Card Makin' Mamas :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am seeing your name all over the place - Paper Sundaes and Saturated Canary Top 3's - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jacqui,
    I really like your CAS card! Congratulations for reaching the SC top 3.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those kids quotes. I have been collecting them. . I found one released in 2008...took a few months but finally found and got it on ebay: Be Good. And if you can't be good, be STYLISH!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those kids quotes. I have been collecting them. . I found one released in 2008...took a few months but finally found and got it on ebay: Be Good. And if you can't be good, be STYLISH!
    (I had emailed you about your toppers on Ebay. . . thank you for the link)

    ReplyDelete