Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

On the beach with Frizzy Tilda for simply Magnolia

I don't think it's a secret that I love, love, love frizzy Tilda she's just sooo cute!!! :)
This fortnight over at Simply Magnolia we're all off to the beach!! with our fabby challenge of

On the beach!!

I masked no less than 4 stamps to create this scene! and was really pleased with it, and relatively happy with my colouring, and then...... eek what to do with the rest of my card! I decided to keep it simple, and truthfully I wish I hadn't added the banner, does anybody else find this, that it's actually putting the card together that is the problem?!?! I could colour till the cows come home but then find it so difficult to put the images into a card!!  It's not even colour matching the papers, I have learned my lesson with that one!! I nearly always chose my papers first now, it's embellishments that confuse the life out of me!! ;)
~
anyhoo the challenges I would like to enter are:

Tilda's Town - anything goes
7 Kids challenge - anything goes
Magnolia Mania - Summer
papertake weekly - jolly holiday
~
Have a great week my lovelies!
Hugs
Jacqui xx

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card. Great colour and I love the image Jacqui .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello jacqui,
    very beautiful summer card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your scene is amazing!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card.... beautiful image and great soft colours!!!!

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week
    Hugs Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation! I love the image and your coloring. Super! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic scene, beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! The scene is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete