Followers

Thursday, 26 January 2012

In my heart!

Aaah Don't worry I haven't gone all soppy on you!! .....well maybe just a wee bit!!
Oooh I love these new Tilda's!! this is Tilda with cozy heart!! I have coloured her with my copics, the DP is 1st editon Love letters, the chipboard heart I cut out with a sizzix die and coloured with my copics to match the image then I put a good layer ranger crackle glaze on then dropped some beadazzles (not to be confused with vajazzles!!! Lol!!) and glass glitter! the flowers are prima with a brad in the middle and the ticket die is tim holtz with the sentiment embossed in white.
The challenges I would like to enter with this card are:
Simon says stamp and go - song title  -  you'll be in my heart / phil collins
papertake weekly - happy highlights, Gloss or glitter
cupcake craft challenges - all you need is love
Stamp with fun - cute vintage
Well have a great day!
Hugs
Jacqui P x





7 comments:

  1. Such a perfect image just beautiful on your design! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!

    Many thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jacqui.your colours are stunning and i love the sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card for our 'All you need is love' challenge this week Jacqui! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Card !!I love the sweet Stamp.Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
    hugs
    tina46

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui......aww...for some reason your photo is not visible!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

    ReplyDelete