Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

cute and girly tilda!!

Hi All!! Today I have made a card using one of the new Butterfly dreams,  tilda's!! everytime I use one of these stamps I say I have a new favourite!! but this one is sooooo cute!!!
She's soo happy spring has arrived!! I have incorporated this card into the Paper sundaes Challenge as this reminds me of childhooh holidays in Ireland! My cousins and I would stand at the top of this quite steep hill and just..run!!!! it was so exhilerating! here is the card open

I coloured Tilda with my copics, I have paper pieced her dress! my new fav tecnique,  the DP is K&co as is the metal embellie, the sentiment is a whimsy ticket stamp, cut out with tim holtz ticket die!  the ribbon and flowers are from my stash!! I don't say this very often but I really love this card!!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Simon says stamp - spring colours
papertake weekly - dimension
Paper sundaes - childhood memories
Stamp something  -  sassy circles
Magnolia-licious -  spring/easter special full size maggie
Oops nearly forgot!!
By the cute and girly  -  cute and girly!!
Thankyou so very much for popping by!
hugs
jacqui P x

7 comments:

  1. This card is so full of spring and happiness! It's gorgeous and I love the unusual shape. I've not tried paper piecing yet, it looks really effective. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jacqui.the tilda is so pretty and really beautiful colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too! Those flowers are brilliant :)
    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Great fold and I love how you used the little flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is sooooo adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely joyful card. Perfect for the By the Cute and Girly challenge.
    Thank you for joining us this month.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete