Followers

Sunday 10 April 2011

A quickie for quirky!!!

Good evening! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Wow wasn't the weather sublime!!
This evening I have a quick easter card to show you! As I was honoured with winning the Quirky challenge design teams choice a couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to be a guest designer today!! I recieved my Digi's from louby lou's yesterday and managed to produce a cute little easter card!
The image isn't my normal style so I was a little out of my comfort zone, But apart from the deliberately crooked main image Lol!! I am quietly pleased with the result!
I coloured the image with my copics the DP is from an ancient (at least 9years!!) stack that I had lurking in a  box at the back of my cupboard!! I found some nice designs so I am pleased!! the flowers are prima, with a little crystal in the middle! the sentiment is also louby lou.
Well thankyou so very much for looking in!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter card...very cute image.I love the colour combo.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jacqui.the image is adorbale and i love your colour combo and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a fab card love the image Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete