Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

Jinkies!! I totally lost a week!!!

Holy cow  Batman!! I have just realised that I have totally missed a week! I thought this week the just magnolia challenge was the bingo one!!! I nearly missed the monthly special!!! So I am going to quickly slip this card in!!!
For once I quite like the way I photographed this easel!! I followed the sketch over at Totally Gorjuss. I have coloured sweet Tilda with my copics the DP is the sublime "blush" collection by Basic grey, I have punched the butterfly with the MS large Monarch butterfly (Lush!!) the crystals are wild orchid and the sentiment is LOTV.
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Just magnolia - anything goes (by skin of teeth!! Lol)
Craft your days away - spots and stripes
Phew That's really it for me today Promise!!!!
hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card jacqui.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, My 'baby' is turning 18 on Saturday so it has been a hectic week at our house. But, so glad that I took a few minutes to look through your blog. Fabulous! Just fabulous! Hugs and more hugs Jenny B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete