Followers

Saturday 30 April 2011

Melissa how charming

Wow Saturday again!!
So how many of you watched the royal wedding yesterday? I must confess I said I was going to just have a peep to see the dress, only to end up glued to the whole caboodle, I even shed a wee tear!! (I am a sap when it comes to weddings!)
Well over at Basicgrey challenge this week we're even more charming than usual!! our challenge is to use a charm on your project.
How sweet is this Digi by sugar nellie she is called Melissa! I have coloured sweet Melissa with my copics, cut out with my nesties the beautiful Basicgrey papers are sugared, the sentiment is LOTV, my newest fav punch is these lovely butterflies, they are creeping into every card I make  lately!! the charm I got from ebay. Dont forget to pop on over and show some love to my super talented teamies, and get some amazing inspiration!!
Well I hope to be back very soon!
Hugs
Jacqui P

2 comments:

  1. This card is just beautiful!
    I had a Princess party at my house with my usual crafting girls. It was 8pm here when the actual ceremony was on. We all wore our tiara's and ooood and aaaahhhd over Kates dress. Got to bed at 2.30am. There may have been some extra chatting and eating as well. (Lesson for the future: Must go to bed before 2.30am in order to function next day.)
    Did I mention how much I love this card. Hugs Jenny B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is really beautiful jacqui.the soft colours and details are gorgeous and i love the image :D
    the royal wedding was fantastic, i loved the modern touches :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete