Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

last chance for one stop!!

Phew another last minute entry!!
Actually I have had this card made for a few days but never got around to posting! it was created using the totally papercraft sketch but then I missed the deadline! :( never mind still time for the one stop craft challenge, and plenty of time for the just magnolia!
I coloured this wee beauty with my copics, the DP is Anna griffin, the sentiment is LOTV, lace and buttons from my stash!
Just a quickie today!!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Just magnolia - birthday
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Jacqui P x




3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card jacqui.your colours and details are really beautiful and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui, this is absolutely beautiful. Lovely colouring, fabby DP, gorgeous layout - just perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card..thank you for joining us at JM this week.

    Hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete