Followers

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Sugar Nellie comp and DT opportunity!!! WOW

Evening Peeps!!!
Well how excited am I!!!! eeeek!!!
Over at  Sugar Nellie there is a fab comp. with the opportunity to win a spellbinders grand calibre and......... the chance of being on the Simply Sassy DT!!!! I think I am more excited about the DT possibility than the prize!!!I love, love, love sugar nellie stamps!! 
So the first round is WOW (white on white!!) so Karen can see our colouring warts and all!!! Lol!!!
This is the first WOW card I have tried! it was harder than you might imagine there are so many different whites!!! but I really enjoyed the challenge!!!
 I have used the insanley Fab  Hippie Chick!!! I have coloured her with my trusty copics, with little subtle hints of glitter!
 I have made an easel card out of white card, I have cut my image out with some nesties and mounted onto dcwv glitter card,  . I have added a marabou feather for a bit of texture, the dies are magnolia, and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley.
Well as Karen herself says "you have to be in it to win it!!"!!! So I will have a try!!! One of the round is a public vote!!! GULP!!!!! so I hope you all like my attempt!! the deets can be found here
for all you peep out there here is the prize!!!


How good would that look under the tree!!!!
RULES
Your card must be original and posted on your blog along with the banner about the competition, the last round will be public voting so you need your followers to know you have entered.
 The PRIZE is a brand new SPELLBINDER Grand Caliber and an offer of a place on the Simply Sassy DT
And for any of the rest of  finalist there will be a choice of any 12 SUGAR NELLIE stamps.
So wish me luck!!!
Thanks for popping by!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Jacqui wow LOVE this white on white very pop this year stunning creation def shows off your awesome colouring...


    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card jacqui.i love the white on white look and it really makes your stunning image pop.
    good luck in the comp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the feather - it suits her! Good luck with the competition. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you every luck hunny as that certainly is a wow card! love the feather !
    btw ... just about to inky my stampy ! thanks hun xxx
    love maddy

    ReplyDelete