Followers

Friday 3 December 2010

Santa Baby!!!

Greetings from a snowy Scotland!!
Wow How fed up with the white stuff am I!!!! Never mind it could be worse at least I'm cosy in my house!!
Over at Kenny K's this week is think pink!! well this one is a no brainer for me!! 2 of my favourite things!! Kenny's images and Pink!!!!! and over at  paper sundaes  the challenge is adorn those corners!!
I have used the glorious "mistletoe" which can be found here , coloured her with my copics, the DP is Anna griffin the sentiment is whimsy stamps, cut out with tim holtz die, some lovely flowers, wild orchid of course!! and pin, charm and pearls and voila!!!
Thanks so much for popping by today!!
hugs
Jacqui P xx


4 comments:

  1. wow!! fantastic card jacqui.the image is stunning,shes really sassy and i love your gorgeous paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, fabby papers and embellies. You got all my fav things on this card :). Thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Great image and the sentiment is perfect for it!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card! Love this color combination, and the image is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete