Followers

Sunday 5 December 2010

A few more of my favourite things!!

Those cheeky monkey's over at Lilli of the vally challenge pinched my title from a couple of weeks ago!!! Lol!!! I did a few of my favourite things then, but this challenge gives me the opportunity to show you a few more of my favourite things!!! he he!
 
Isn't she just the sweetest!!!
These new party girls stamps are fast becoming a firm fav of mine!!! Of course I love me some pink!! but it has to be said that pink and brown is my all time fav colour scheme!! we've got my trusty copics, wild orchid flowers! Yum!! butterflies and of course CAKE!!!! he he!! not to mention oodles of glitter!!! Ahhhh me happy now!!!!
Mmmmmm chocolate cake with pink icing!!! that's what I had for my birthday!!!
Well thankyou sooo much for visiting me today!!!
I really do appreciate it!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

7 comments:

  1. I love the pink and brown colour combination, Jacqui! It's a really cute image and the arrangement of your flowers is stunning. Hugs, Tracey T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a girls dream pink cake and flowers and a lovely card luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is the sweetest and your colouring and colour combinations are wonderful. hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie...
    Love it how you build up your card....SUPER.
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jacqui.the image is gorgeous and i love your scrummy paper and colours and fab flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jacqui, such a sweet image and yummy flowers :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete