Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Oh christmas tree!!!

Good evening peeps!!
I hope you're all warm and toasty on this cold evening!!
I thought this little cutie would be just perfect for 2 challenges this week!  over at Copic creations the subject is light source, and over  at Totally Gorjuss the challenge is to include a christmas tree!!
I coloured this super cute Lili of the Vally image with my  copics, with the light source being from the top right! for the copic creations challenge! the sentiment is also LOV the DP is dcwv and the flowers are wild orchid crafts!
Thanksyou for looking in today!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, I love it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jacqui! Your card is uber cute! I love your embellishing and your colouring is brilliant!


    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see you for our next challenge!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqui this is sooo sweet fab image & colouring love the shades of blue ..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card jacqui.adorable image and i love the blue colours and fab flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqui. That is what I love about this blogging stuff - that we can see and appreciate talent from all around the world. Feel free to come over any time - as long as you like rain. Day 3 of Summer here and we have had rain rain and more rain. Gorgeous card again - love that colouring! Hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, what an adorable card! I love this image and you've colored it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete