Followers

Tuesday 28 December 2010

kenny k challenge - distressing

Hi everyone!! hope you alll had a fab christmas and santa was good to you!!!
Lovely hubby got me a grand calibre!! (well I ordered he paid!!) he he !!
So expect plenty of nesties in my crafting future!!!
that being said todays card doesn't include any!!!
Over a Kenny k's krafty girlz the challenge is distressing!
She's called Devastacia! and can be found here I have coloured her with my trusty copics!!  the border is cut out with my cricut the DP is basic grey and ribbon from ribbbon oasis!!
Well thankyou so much for looking in today!!
hope to see you soon!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jacqui you must have been a VERY good girl to get the amazing new Grand calibre..I have a cricut, must use it more...I love this amazing coloured image great clean layout fab creation..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card jacqui.i love the stunning image and the intricate border is gorgeous.,a really striking card :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.. Love the border cut.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete