Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Wow I've got Attitude!!!!!

Can you believe it!!! the lovely Jenny all the way on the other side of the world, has sent me an award!!! 
Thankyou so much Jenny it's a great honor!!...... I think.. ...when my parents used to say I had attitude I don't think they were praising me!!! Lol !! so now I have to say three things that make me "ME" and pass the award 3 other worthy bloggers!!
Wow this is hard!!
  1. My friends and family are everything to me!!
  2. I have a crazy sense of humour!! (according to No.1 son!!)
  3. I am a compulsive, addicted, and generally obsessive crafter! and craft shopaholic!! forget the shoes!! give me shiny stuff!! forget the handbags- unless they are full of pretty papers!! he he!!Now to pass the batton onto 3 other bloggers!!
And of course don't forget to pop "down under" he he!! had to get that one in!!! and visit the Lovely Jenny who has an amazing blog and truly inspirational projects at craft by Jenny Thankyou again hun!!
Thankyou all for visiting me!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui congrats on your award well deserved. awwww how kind & lovely thought of course I'll post with pride..dead right bout the shoes & handbags..cant make cards with them...LOL

    take care from a VERY snowy north east coast UK.. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats on your award, Jacqui - and very well deserved! Thank you so much for passing it on to me; I'll be very proud to have that on my blog. Not just Scotland in common, it seems - I have an eleven year old son who thinks I'm completely crackers! Big hugs and thanks once again, Tracey T xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thankyou jacqui.its really kind of you to pass your much deserved award onto me.
    i will blog it asap.
    have a fab day and keep warm :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on your award luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete