Followers

Friday 17 December 2010

merry christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!! everyone!!
Hope you all are healthy and warm!! I'm not ready for christmas yet!!  hubby only got home from Norway (after nearly 7 weeks working there) on Friday last week and has had to go on a course this thurs and Fri!!! can't wait for Christmas if only so that the 3 of us can lock the doors and be together!!!
I really enjoyed making this card!! it's for a crafty neighbour!! and there is a little competative nature to our cards!!! Lol! and I'm really pleased with the way it has turned out!!!
 isn't this just the sweetest image!!!!
Brrrrrr!!! you won't find me outside hugging snow anytime soon though!!! he he!!
I have coloured the image with my beloved copics! the DP is some ancient creative imaginations I have had for years! the flowers are from wild orchid crafts and I have liberally glittered them!and the sentiment is LOV!
I origionally made this card to enter the just magnolia challenge!! for some strange reason I thought it ran longer than usual and I had plenty of time only to go there this morning and find I had missed it!!! D'oh!!!
But I also wish to enter it into the following:
Well thats me for the now!!! If I don't see you befor then!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx



4 comments:

  1. You should definitely be pleased with this card. It is gorgeous. I am getting a vague feeling that you have a bit of snow where you live. I am quick to catch on :) Hugz Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful crad jacqui.the image is gorgeous and i love the soft colours.
    wishing you a merry christmas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Adorable!


    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and Tilda is always sweet! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge! Hapy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete