Followers

Thursday 10 March 2011

pretty tilda in butterfly dress

Hi all!
Mojo is still MIA!! but here, true blue Peter stylee "is one I made earlier!! Lol!!
 I think this wee Tilda is going to be one of my all time Fav's!!! She is so sweet!!
I have coloured her with my copics, her dress is some very pretty new blues I have recently bought B60,63 and 66. I think they have a lovely spring feel, almost  a hint of lavender to them!! The papers are ancient paper adventures! the flowers are prima, and the sentiment is LOTV.
The challenges I would like to enter are
Just magnolia - anything goes - with option of glitter
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Paper sundaes - stripes
Ok thats all Folks!!
Thankyou so much for dropping by!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x


5 comments:

  1. beautiful card jacqui.the tilda is sweet and fabulous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Jacqui, I love the magnolia dragonfly ~ I hope to get hold of it one day!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant see anything wrong with your mojo Jacqui, your card is gorgeous, I love the colours you used they are great with this cute Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge! hugs,Jane x

    ReplyDelete