Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Cute card Thurday - with ATTITUDE!!

Wow what a week!!!!
I won over at Quirky Crafts Challenge!!You really should check out this challenge!! they have great inspiration and Fab prizes!! I won a $10 token to stitchy bear stamps!! Woo hoo!! more than that I am honoured that I have been offered a GDT place!! watch this space!!! And then Today I found out that I had won the sunday sensations prize over at the lovely Jacques Blog!! Truly one of the kindest ladies in Blogland!! not to mention the amazing talent!!!
Well onto today!! a bit of a last minute one this!! I have had the card made for a few days! but forgot to post it!! D'oh!!! It is based on the Fab sketch over at Cute Card Thursday!
Who said sugar and spice and all things nice!!! Lol!!! So I have coloured this moody miss with my copics! the DP is some ancient paper adventures that I dug up a few weeks ago and now can't stop using!!The  butterfly is a magnolia do-hicky and the sentiment is LOTV Oh and the lace is from my stash!
As I have said I am entering this into the Cute card Thursday challenge.
thankyou soo very much of popping by!!!
hugs
Jacqui P x

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And this is such a pretty card, I love the soft blues and the lace is ace lol!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is so beautiful, love the pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jacqui, on your wins and a GDT...how exciting for you..I found your blog through Jacque's and so glad I did...your work is gorgeous..just had a wander through your blog and became an instant follower.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card. I love this image and your colouring ....WOW! Congrats on everything - Hope I didn't spoil your surprise. I was so thrilled for you when I saw your name. Challenge, Design Team and Prize all very well deserved. Hugs and more hugs Jenny B xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the challenges and good luck with this one as the card is fab Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete