Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Believe in fairies!!

'Afternoon all
Where has this week gone!!! I have been planning this card all week because the fab talented ladies over at LOTV challenge are looking for a guest designer! and who wouldn't jump at that opportunity!!!! And yet there I was last night trying to get it right!! It seemed so perfect in my head!! he he!!
So here it is Warts an' all!! I have Coloured this little fairy with my copics, on the left side of the card is a gorgous Dandylion Rub-on! but It doesn't really show up in the pic! the DP I have used is Basicgrey Sugared, the flowers are a mix of wild orchid and prima and of course the sentiment is LOTV.
So that all for today!! check out all the lovely inspiration over at the LOTV challenge blog!
Wish me luck!!
hugs Jacqui P xx

3 comments:

  1. Can't see any warts! Absolutely lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card ~it's gorgeous
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jacqui.i love the fab lotv image and your colours and details are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete