Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Another Beautiful tilda!

Good afternoon all!
Another sunny spring day here in Dundee!!
Well I did warn you!!! Lol!! I just love! love! love! this wee Tilda! 
I think she looks younger than a lot of the tilda's!! I think it's the way she's holding her wee bare feet!!
Well I coloured her with my copics the white areas I have highlighted with a nice subtle glitter flock, the DP is Sei bridgeport and has a lovely shimmer to it! the lace is prima, the flowers Wild orchid, buttons from my stash and the sentiment is Lotv.
the challenges I would like to enter are:
Just magnolia - bingo - charms/flowers.buttons
Stampin' for the weekend - mum - mums birthday
Allsorts - special lady - mum
craft your days away - mum/special lady
Thanks for popping by today!!
hugs
Jacqui P x


8 comments:

  1. Wow.....its stunning Jacqui, just love everything about it!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jacqui, Tilda really is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining ALLSORTS
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jacqui.the tilda is so beautiful and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card AND you won the prize over at Jacques blog. I was so excited for you when I saw your name - Dont you just love Mr. Random.org. Congrats!!!!! Hugs Jenny B xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fantastic piece of work! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness this is stunning! Thanks for sharing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete