Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

A mix and match - Basicgrey DT

Happy Saturday all!!
This week over at basicgrey challenge we would like to see you mix and match you BG products! I will not lie I found this a challenge!! (and I can't win the fab prize!! Boo hoo!!) but of course it wasn't until I had finished that I looked at all the faberoony inspiration from the rest of my teamies, and had more ideas!! D'oh (note to self, check out teamies creations when struggling!!!) of course you can use any basic grey products, and they are vast these days, buttons, rub-ons, bling, ribbon to name but a few!! of course I didn't think of any of this!! double d'oh!!!! 
So I have used this adorable sugar nellie image, coloured her with my copics, the Basicgrey papers I finally decided on were periphery and marjolaine. I have used some scrummy flowers and pearls  from wild orchid crafts, I distressed the metal corner with some crackle paint, the lace die is  die-namics, the sentiment is LOTV and ribbon is from my stash!
 don't forget to pop on over to the Basicgrey challenge blog and see the fab inspiration that I was too daft to take advantage of!! you wont be sorry!!
Well have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jacqui, the image is gorgeous and fab papers
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jacqui.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous Jacqui - you've done a brilliant job of mixing your papers - I'm useless at mixing patterns and colours - Tara and Becca are both brilliant at it!!
    I love your mix and soft gentle colours, fabulous colouring of the gorgeous image and your beautiful details.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jacqui - great mix of papers and a gorgeous colour combo!!! Such a pretty image too!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete