Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Here comes summer! - Mo's challenge, guest designer call

Or should it be, was that summer!!! Not feeling much like summer here in Dundee at the mo!! heavy showers and blustery winds!! isn't that a great word !! Blustery!! makes me think of Winnie the Pooh!!
Well this week over at Mo's digital challenge it is the second week for the Guest design team call!! and it's "here comes summer!"
I have made a folded back card

I thought this wee lass was very reminiscant of Summer in her pretty little shorts and t-shirt with her big bucket of blueberries!!! Mmmm I should say healthy blueberry smoothie but It's gotta be blueberry muffins!!! Mmmmmm. So of course the image is blueberry girl and can be found here I have coloured her in with my copics, the DP is magnolia, the flowers and pearls are wild orchid crafts, the sentiment is Lili of the valley, and the ribbon and lace is from my stash!
the challenges I would like to enter are
Mo's digital challenge - here comes summer
cute card thursday - distressing
Stamp something - anything goes
Well thats all from me peeps! thankyou so very much for stopping by today!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness what an awesome card! This is 100% delightful! I’m so glad you could join us at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card jacqui,i love your stunning colours and details and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete