Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

kenny k challenge - embossing

Morning everyone!
another cold and stormy day here in scotland!!
This weeks challenge in Kenny K is embossing it can be any type dry or ink embossing and I confess I have done the bare minimun!!! the sentiment "cool" has been stamped and heat embossed!!! I know..I know!!!! not much! but I dont do much embossing and the few embossing folders I have are flowery, and this cool kid said "no way"!!!! to flowers , and as he's a digi that left me with few options!!! so I hope you still like him! I have coloured him with copics and mounted hin onto 2 co-ordinating cloud 9 papers. thanks for looking in
hugs
jacqui x

2 comments:

  1. He came out great and I didn't see an "amount" requirement on the embossing. He is definitely a kool kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining Kenny K's this week. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete