Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Could I have made my card any more pink!!!!!!

Answers on a postcard please!!! Lol!!
Hi all hope you are all having a great day! Well It's that wonderful time again! Yes another superb challenge over at Simply Magnolia! This time we would love to see your Magnolia creations with a:
A Birthday Sentiment!
Can't say I didn't warn you about the pink!! Lol!! I adore this sweet Tilda hiding  rose bouquet! I have already coloured her a few times, now all I need to do is make some more cards!! I have coloured this sweetie with my Copics ... note to self never try to colour hundreds of tiny checks individually again!!!!! All the papers are Magnolia, the cute bow is a Magnolia Do-hickey, the flowers are a mix of WOC, Kort & Godt and Live and love crafts! the lace is from the Ribbon girl! I have punched some butterflies with some Martha Stewart punches and popped some pearls on them! Kind of wish I hadn't done the butterflies feel that they were a step too far!! the metal corner is frantaged with shabby pink!
~
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Just for a girl
A creative romance - Bingo - pink, flowers, pearls
Lovely Hanglar only - pretty in pink!
Papertake weekly - anything goes
7 kids challenge  - anything goes
Dutch Magnolia lovers - Lace and flowers
~
Well that's all from me have a great day!
Love and Hugs
Jacqui xx



14 comments:

  1. It is pretty in pink Jaqui, I love this card.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining the DML challenge.
    Greetz Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely pink but definitely gorgeous as well! Love this sweet Tilda and your layout is fab. Hope all is well - looks like we might (fingers crossed) get a dry week this week! Hugs, Tracey PS Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqui
    How adorable is this and such a lovely colour (pink ;o) I love pink!)
    beautiful design and details so pretty
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinkielicious Jacqui. Tilda is adorable and I love the scrummy papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, she could have had a pink rinse hun ..... only joking, she is perfect the way she is. Adorable pink card. Brilliant as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love all the soft pink.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jacqui - love it all! Perfectly coloured Tilda, adorable papers, gorgeous frantaged metal corner and the butterflies are NOT a step too far lol!
    Thrilled to be working alongside you at Simply Magnolia!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the pink! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I love all that pink!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well pink, but very very beautiful, Jacqui, sweet image and pretty flowers.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Stamp & Create with Magnolia this time, hope to see you again.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning jacqui.pefectly pink and i love all your pretty details and sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, pink and very beautiful, Jacqui, pretty papers and wonderful details.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Stamp & Create with Magnolia this time, hope to see you again.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Remember me? Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete