Followers

Sunday 12 September 2010

just magnolia challenge

Happy Sunday Peeps!!!
So this week the just magnolia challenge is a sketch!!! I have been living in dread of this day since I started blogging ...... 2weeks ago!!! Lol. I have never tried to follow a sketch before and always thought it seemed too restricting!! hey no one told Picasso to draw properly!!! Lol!! But I actually enjoyed this one when I set my mind to it!!
I have stamped oriental Tilda (first time she's seen ink!!) isn't she lovely!! I have cololured her with copics mostly V and BV. except for her hair where I tried the  "color me copic"  straight hair tecnique again, still don't think I have mastered it!! but I will  keep trying!! the text is a rub on, which I have put onto the ribbon! Tilda's lace and flowers have been highlighted with stickles. and the DP is magnolia.
Have a great day
Hugs
jacqui
P.S. I also did a little air brushing on tilda's background!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such beautiful colours! gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete