Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

just magnolia challenge - sketch and a spoon full of sugar anything goes!

Oh No Another sketch!!!!
Actually I really enjoyed this one!!  maybe I am getting into the swing of sketches!! So as you have gathered by now this weeks challenge over on jusr magnolia is a sketch! http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/  I have used sitting travelling tilda colored her in with my copics mostly BV 0000, 000, 00 and 01. the shadow is dusty concord distress ink and of course the beautiful paper is from the magnolia bon voyage collection!! This is the first time I have used proper doilies and after I had everything glued down the top layer started to peel and I realised that I had used 2 doilies stuck together!! so I had to glue the unstuck doily onto the first and guess what!!! ...... I had 3 doilies stuck together Lol!!! not a mistake I will make twice (I hope!!) I am just loving the Tim holtz tags the stamped tag is by whimsy!!
I am also entering this card into the  a spoon full of sugar challenge http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/  which this week is ANYTHING GOES!!! my favoirite!! Lol the prize is a whimsy stamp token and I love their stamps especially their sentiments!!
Thanks for looking in!!
Hugs
Jacqui x

3 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous your Card.
    Beautiful colors and design.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the colours.

    x melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. I love the the Tilda you chose and that doily.
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete