Followers

Saturday 11 September 2010

colour me copic - straight hair

Hi All!!!
As you've probably noticed I love my copics :-) !! so when I found this blog http://colormecopic.blogspot.com/  I had to have a go at their challenge. there is a terrific tutorial on colouring straight hair, and until I decided to have a go I hadn't realised how few straight haired stamps and digi's I have!! so that's  ANOTHER   thing on my wish list!! phew Santa doesn't have a list long enough for my wishes!! Lol!!!!
So I decided to have a go with my greetings farm digi "Jack" ! as I do struggle to colour his hair!! and although I don't think its great!( I also need to add some more brown copics to that List!!!!) I am quietly pleased with the result!! and can really see the potential with long hair (with a bit more practice!!) He has ended up a bit looking a bit  groooovy!!  with the colour palette I have used but he still has his attitude with the sentiment "whatever" oooh we all know a Jack don't we!!!! Lol
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs
Jacqui x
P.S. If anyone can tell me what that digi is that Amy is using I would be seriously grateful as she is soooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. According to Amy, it's:
    Tickled Pink (LE Kellita)
    His hair came out GREAT!!! I totally love it, you did wonderful with the technique.

    Thanks for joining us at CMC! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack looks awesome and I love the paper you've used with him! Thanks for joining us for the CMC challenge!
    Yea, I used a Kellita digi stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps in the video. Kellie is offering the digi's for purchase again for a limited time.
    http://tickledpinkstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete