Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

totally tilda - summer fun!

Just a quickie tonight!
Apologies for being so late, Logan came home from Cadet camp on Friday evening and I must be honest I was seriously thinking some of his things may need to be chucked out!! imagine if you are brave enough a 14yr old boy, add rain, mud, sweat, camoflage cream, the oil stuff they use in their little stoves, that smells of fish!! add heat, package it all up in plastic bags to ferment for up to 2 weeks and voila!!! a weapon of mass destruction!! So thank you so much to the lovely Tammy, for pointing me in the right direction to a cleaning blog, and so I was up till 12am on friday and started again 8am on Sat and didn't stop til I had the last lot washed at about 6pm on Sat, but now I am paying it with a nice fybromyalgia flare up!! and tomorrow we are going to Glasgow for shopping and Sushi!! So as soon as I am finished this post it's beddy byes for me!!
Anyhoo onto my card!! I have been putting this of because it stinks!!! Lol!!!
not much to say!!! I was going for clean and simple and ended up with  ....... hmmm words fail me!!! Lol!! 
This week over at Totally Tilda we would love to see your Tilda's having some summer sun!! maybe it's the lack of summer that had me lost!!
Love to you all!!
huggles
Jacqui P x

3 comments:

  1. So... words fail you... I will help. Tired and exhausted from washing - Happiness endorphyns from your baby being home - All that fybromyalgia stuff - Way to hard on yourself about this card - This card is clean and simple and STUNNING! xoxox

    PS: I knew that there would be washing but I had no idea it was going to be that bad lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful jacqui.gorgeous cas design and i love your colours and sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui gorgeous CAS creation you hit tha chall spot on with this fun flying kit e Tilda love it

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete