Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Totally Tilda DT - Christmas no Red, green or Blue!!!

Good Morning!!
Wow Sunday again!! Time for another challenge over at Totally Tilda!! this Fortnight we would love to see your Christmas creations!, but here's the twist! NO Red, Green or Blue!!! Well when I first saw this challenge I thought Eeek!!! but diligently had a go, well it was huge fun!! the hardest part was the green!! I can't tell you how many times I thought I had it sorted, only to realise there was a bit of holly or leaves on the paper!! well folks that a no no!! Lol!! but I finally managed and here is my creation!
I have used one of the new christmas Maggies!! I am soooo loving this collection!! she is coloured with my copics, with a hint of glitter the paper is anna Griffin, the big snowflake a nestie and the poisettias a marianne die. the metal corner and crystals are WOC, lace and ribbon stash!
Don't forget to pop on over to the Totally Tilda challenge blog and check out all the amazing inspiration from my uber talented (if slightly nutty!! shh don't tell I said!! ROFL) Teamies.

The Challenges I would like to enter are:
Just magnolia - anything goes (with option of pearls and lace)
Stampavie and more - anything goes
one stop craft challenge - "3's" - 3little gems, 3bigger on corners and 3 poinsettias
The pixie cottage - christmas card
Well have a great sunday folks
Hugs
Jacqui P x





12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jacqui
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Jacqui! I agree, these Maggies are the best collection for a while, I think. They must be - I've spent a small fortune on them!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card jacqui.your colours are really beautiful and fab sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and gorgeous card hun
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome - I love your non-traditional colours!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqui dear this is wonderful!! That little Tilda is a doll with her long long braided hair!!! I am proud of you for following the rules of no red, green & ble~~that is difficult sometimes:) Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage~~Good luck!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the colours you picked! That snowflake peeking out the side is my favourite part, this card is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card i love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations
    I love the images and colours
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacqui sorry for my late comment on your goregous card it's real girly I love it
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello,

    this is so lovely. I like your colour combo.

    Big Hug
    Ms Schnaderle

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card. Love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete