Followers

Friday 15 July 2011

some more Lilli of the valley

Howdy all!! hope this post finds you all well!


And a wee look inside



As you can see I am most definately in Lilli of the Valley mode!! I do tend to have phases where I am mad for various artists and brands!! but this all these super cute new LOTV stamps who can blame me!!! and I believe they are having a christmas release soon!!! wooohooo I never thought I would say this but I really am in the mood to make some christmas cards in July!!!
Recipe:
Image and sentiment - Lilli of the Valley
Colouring - Copics:  clothes R0000, 000, 00, 01, 02
DP: once upon a springtime Graphic45
Matting and card:  Bazzill
Flowers and pearls - Wild Orchid crafts
Butterfly - MS punch
Lace and Ribbon stash.
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Allsorts - free and easy july (2nd entry)
one stop craft challenge - summer time
Cute card thursday - circles
Totally Gorjuss - summertime
Well thats all from me today Hope to see you all soon!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

5 comments:

  1. Oh hun, she is just gorrrrrrrrrrrrgeous! What a beautiful card. It's just so easy to become Lili addicted isn't it, lol - just ask my bank manager! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super card Jaqui.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summery card. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jacqui.i love your beautiful colours and fab image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image, the flowers, the lace, the sentiment are all outstanding. Your coloring is wonderful and choice of colors is great. What an excellent card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete