Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

Let's go fly a Kite! - the return of the easel!!!!!

Hi all, just popped in to say hello!


No new card to show you but I thought I would just show you my new and improved tilda with kite card! I decided to turn it into an easel card! I know I know another easel!! but I do love them!I have also added a little sparkle and some MS butterflies. the kite sentiment is computor generated, and cut out with my nesties, and a little distressing with tattered rose and spun sugar, the same as the main image, all the other deets are in my previous post.
Well that's all tonight oh!! except to apologise to all!! mean old mr Blogger won't let me leave any comments at mo. he keeps telling me to sign in...I dutifully sign in... I leave comments.. and...... he tells me to sign in.....I sign in again...I leave comment and..... well you get the point!! to my Pal Tracy T, If you read this hun so sorry have tried to leave comment for your fab candy will keep trying!!
Good night all God bless
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

3 comments:

  1. When he asks you to sign in do it, but underneath there is a box that says 'keep me signed in' click it off, and you should'nt have problems.
    Gorgeous card Jacqui, really beautiful. Love the easel cards, just dont make enough of them.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks realy good as an easel card Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card...and the flowers are a gorgeous accent! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete