Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

kenny K challenge - sketch

 Happy Saturday!!
Wow the weather here is appalling! I am have real issues photo graphing my cards as there is precious little in the way of natural light!!!! A wee shout out if any one in blogland can give me any tips about taking pictures with un-natural lights I would be truly grateful for any help!!!!!
Anyway that being said I am rather pleased with this beauty!!! I have followed the sketch  http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ on kenny k's,  she's called devilish Donna! but I think she looks kinda sweet in this card!!!! I can't take credit for the copic colour scheme however!! (as much as i would like to!!) I took inspiration from who is quickly becoming my heroine!! Paper babe! http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/ I am always blown away by her work!!!  the rest of the card I can proudly say is all my own creation!!
Thanks for looking in!
hope to see you soon
hugs
Jacqui x


3 comments:

  1. Jacqui, this is card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at KKKG, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at KKKG, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

    ReplyDelete