Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Wooo Hooo Look where I am!!!

How Chuffed am I!!!
Now you all know how much I love my Maggies!! So I am absolutely delighted to share with you that I have been lucky enough to win a place on the super talented Simply Magnolia design team, Wooo Hoooo!!!!
I can't begin to tell you how nervous I was to contribute my first card to the blog! And the wonderful challenge this fortnight is a pocket card, which I have never made before!!! GULP!! So here it is my first simply Magnolia DT card, and my first pocket card!
Note to self next time put straight edges, much easier to trim! Lol!! Well I am kinda pleased with this one! really loving this stamp from the new collection, soooo cute! As soon as I saw this little butterflies wee buggy face I thought "hmm I've seen that before"!! and low and behold I found the wee fella on my tag at the bottom of a draw un-inked! I have coloured the images with my copics and the beautiful papers are Maja, with the ribbon and lace from my stash!
~
Tha challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Tilda's Town - Once upon a time
Papertake weekly - one paper taker (use one paper)
Craft your passion - adorable animals
divas by design - butterflies and birds
Lovely hanglar - Spring
Abc challenge - L is for lovely lace
Cupcake craft challenge - cute and cuddly
seven kids college fund - anything goes
~
Well me darlin's have a great Sunday!
Hugs
Jacqui xx



18 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacqui. You will be a great asset to the team.
    Your card is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and I love the papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news! Congratulations! Your pocket card is so sweet, I love the sugar-candy colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a lovely card it is.And i love the stamp to.

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wat a cutie....love it.
    Great card!!!
    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors, and welcome in the Simply Magnolia team!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jacqui! Very well deserved, too! Love this pocket card - it certainly doesn't look like it's the first time you've made one! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so beautiful, you've done this very wel!!
    Hanny♥

    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love the soft colors and that butterfly ballon is sweet. Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacqui, What a fabulous creation for your first pocket card and although maybe not easy, I love the curved edges. Beautiful paper,that's one of my new favourites and I'm waiting for mine to arrive. (Impatiently I might add) Gorgeous Tilda coloured so perfectly and the lace finished it off beautifully. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty and feminine! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning jacqui.really beautiful design and colours and your tilda is really sweet :D
    huge congrats on your new DT :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love your first DT card Jaqui! This Tilda is so cute. I'm proud to have you in our team.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty, love the images, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful and adorable in this sweet colors. Love the sweet Magnolia image. My favorite from the new serie.

    Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card! Love the image and your design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day and congrats on making the DT!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pocket card Jacqui. I really love your images and the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love it Jacqui, beautiful card in nice soft colors. Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your DT position Jacqui. I can see why they picked you! Great design, beautifully coloured and lots and lots of lovely lace.

    Thanks for joining us at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete