Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sweet Tilda with corkscrews

I have to admit I fell in love with this stamp the second I clapped eyes on her! 
Thank goodness she was part of the stamp club as she was just about it's only saving grace!!! super Mario Edwin?? and that clown Tilda!!!! now we all know clowns are evil, but that stamp is ugly too!!!! Lol!!
Anyhoo the deets for my card! I have used the afore mentioned Tilda with corkscrews, I can't believe how many ideas I have for this stamp! so I dare say you will be seeing her soon enough again!! I have coloured her with my copics,  Skin E000, 00, 11, 21, Hair E42, 44, 51 Dress and crown, RV91 and 93 and  Flex promarker, pale blossom. the beautiful papers are Maja Vintage summer. the metal corner, crown and heart pin have all been given a liberal frantage treatment! I so love this stuff, but haven't mastered putting it around the image delicately yet!! The flowers are WOC and kort & Godt. Pearls are WOC.
I so wish that the frantage had come out better in in pic!! it is soo pretty in real life!!
~
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Simply magnolia - Hats off to you - Design team call
Deep Ocean - Picture inspiration
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Dream cottage - pearls and lace
Charisma cardz - Happy birthday
Totally papercrafts - Metal - Metal corner
Papertake weekly - anything goes
~
Thankyou so much for popping by!!
Big hugs
Jacqui xx

15 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! This stamp actually looks so much nicer on your card than on the store websites and I'm rather pleased I didn't go for the Stampclub this time - there's only one stamp I think I'll really use! Frantage is now on my wish list - it looks fab! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, such a sweetie love it and your design and colouring are fab. Love the metal corner and the beautiful crown:9
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui, she's a real cutie! Love the colours and the layout and I have to get some of the frantage to try out it looks amazing.
    I have my eye on a few of the new Maggie's but they've already sold out so I'll have to wait. Did wonder about sending for the collection, glad I didn't now, didn't care for the Edwin or the clown myself either.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO This is such a lovely card, I love it!
    Hanny♥

    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful jacqui.gorgeous pretty colours and sparkle and the tilda is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I just love all those 'bits'. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the beautiful corner treatment! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jacqui, love the sparkling crown and prtty dies. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Good Luck! Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jacqui, me back again to say thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia and good luck.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card! Thanks for joining our Pearls and Lace challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete