Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

DJ LUV for Songbird challenges!

Good afternoon songbirds!
Well this fortnight we have a  really exciting theme for our challenge!
FIVE COLOURS IN HER HAIR!!
We would love to see your Fabby cards featuring images with Funky coloured hair!!
Our amazing sponsor this time is the uber talented  Krista Smith the amazing creator of Saturated Canary images!! the prize is 2 super cute Saturated Canary images!!
The lovely Krista gave us girls some amazing digi's to play with!
I have used the amazing DJ LUV!  I have separated this cute DJ from her wee admirer, I think these Digi's are so versatile! the wee Laddie I think, would make a great teenage boy card on his own as well!! I have coloured the image with my copics, the pretty papers are Heidi Grace Cherrywood lane, I have followed sketch 47 over at papertake weekly.
Well I am truly on the last leg of my craftroom sort, out my new storage is all in one piece, I just have to fill it now! I am hoping that when at last everything is tidy and in place my mojo will return!!
~
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
A little bit crafty - anything goes - AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE BLOG!
Charisma cardz challenge - happy birthday
Papertake weekly - sketch 47
~
Have a great day all!
Huggles
Jacqui xx

13 comments:

  1. wonderfully coloured image - thank you for taking part in the first ever "A Little Bit Crafty" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, this is fabby. Love the colours of her hair and the papers are super.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Gorgeous image and I love your design papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Jacqui! Love the hair!!!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love these colors, and the way you did her hair is AMAZING! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and your colouring is awesome!
    Hugs, Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jacqui.really fabulous image and i love your pink and black colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cool girl, love your colouring of her hair!
    hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jacqui, nice Sketch to work with too. Love yur take on it. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. she's GORJE! love the funky hair, and those fabby layers all over your card! thanks for sharing your cute creation with the Charisma Galz! good luck, and i hope you come to play again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fabulous Jacqui! I love that hair. You have inspired me (yet again) to give that a go. ta heaps x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the layout and papers, and the image and your colouring are fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at ALBC. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete