Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

On the road Tilda, and OMG times 3

OK.
 OMG No. 1!! Hellooo.... I made a card just for pleasure!!!!!


OMG No. 2!! I made top 5 over at Tilda's Town challenge!!!
WOW!!!
And OMG No. 3 a little belated but still beloved I made top pick for beginners section over at marvelous magnolia's on the 11th July!! (one more Magnolia challenge win and I will have to move to intermediate group gulp!!)
~
Right must take a breath!! Lol!!
So Back to my card, I have used on the road Tilda, I really enjoyed colouring her, I am just loving the curly haired Tildas, short and long hair! I have coloured her with my copics:
Hair - E,41,42,43,44 and 47
Skin - E, 000,00,21,11
Clothes and flowers - RV, 000,91,93,95,99. and E,41 and 42.
The pretty papers are all Magnolia, the Banner is a La La land Die and the lace, cheesecloth and flowers are WOC.
~
The Challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Totally papercrafts - inspired by a song - I like to ride my bicycle - Queen
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Magnolia down under challenge - favourite things - Magnolia,lace and flowers
7 kids college fund - anything goes with twist of markers - copics
Papertake weekly - free sketch
Sketch 55
~
Well I'm still enjoying my peace and quiet! did some crafting today (yes may even have another card to share this week!! eek!!) and did a spot of sunbathing in the garden this afternoon!!
Hope you all have a happy day!!
huggles
Jacqui xx



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wins - no surprise to me, tho', as they are very well deserved! Lucky you getting to sunbathe; it would have been really warm here today if it wasn't blowing a gale. Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on your wins Jacqui :D
    Stunning card today too, really beautiful details and colouring and your tilda is so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui, a gorgeous card, such a lovely design and fabulous papers. Tilda is adorable and beautifully coloured - stunning details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful card and well done on your wins!!
    thanks for playing along with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun for you! Congrats! Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your wins :o)
    Beautiful card - stunning colouring and super pretty details.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious and delicate color scheme. Very beautiful! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete