Followers

Thursday 21 October 2010

Tickled pink stamps challenge - sketch and totally gorjuss Pink!!

Pink!!!
 I love pink!! so its great to combine 2 challenges into my fav colour!!
This month over at.. or should I say down under at tickled pink they have a sketch! and over at totally gorgeous the challenge is pink.
for these challenges I have used Kraftin' Kimmies, goldilocks! I am fast becoming addicted to these quirky stamps!!
I have coloured as usual with my copics, the flowers are wild orchid crafts, mounted onto basic grey DP from the bittersweet collection. the sentiment comes with the stamp. a bit of bling and Bob's your uncle!!
Thanks for popping by today
Hugs
Jacqui x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jacqui! I love this image! Tracey T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the challenges, the card is fabulous! Thanks for joining the TPS challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adorably sweet card has brought on a feeling of guilt, I have this stamp just waiting to get inked!! Do you mind if I come back here and look at your cuteypie project instead, to illiminate my guilt, loL!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS Monthly, hope we'll see you back, tomorrow the new challenge goes live!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete