Followers

Thursday 7 October 2010

kenny k challenge - bling it on

Evening all!!!
It's that time of the week again!!! Actually I have been running a little late with my Kenny K entries lately!!! still at least this one isn't getting posted the night before the challenge closes!! (it;s sunday by the way!!) don't forget to check out Kennys' store this sunday as he is releasing his chrismas Digi's!!! wooo hooo! I can't wait!! I just hope they're in the stylee of the glam gang!! I love the gothic angels! but they're a little saucy for little old me!! Lol!!
Anyway the challenge this week was BLING!! and I likes me a bit of bling!! I coloured Rock chick with my copics, added plenty of glitter, oodles of crystals and a little blingy heart button!!! the sentiment is greetings farm! and we all know girls do rock!!!
hugs
jacqui x

No comments:

Post a Comment