Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

pretty Ballerina Bea

Howdy Peeps
Today I have a pretty Teddy Bea Card To Share with you all!
isn't she just so pretty! I printed her out in a slightly paler ink and I think it really suits her, she looks so soft. I have coloured her with my copics, the beautiful papers are Maja. I have used some tulle behind the prima flower and used some card candy in the centre, the white flowers on Beas hat and the wee pompoms are glittered, I have give the metal corner a bit of a frantage treatment and it is really sparkly and glittery, really starting to love these products and I am sure to experiment some more in the near future.
~
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Sketchy challenges - fab sketch
Papertake weekly - anything goes
Totally Gorguss - anything goes with glitter
Well see you tomorrow with my basic grey challenge card, have a great friday night!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

11 comments:

  1. Your card is very sweet, a little beauty !
    Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo's challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card the image is so cute and is coloured beautifully. The layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she adorable?! Fab card, what gorgeous soft colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, i love this card Jacqui.
    You have coloured Bea so beautifully with a gorgeous layout too.
    I love the pretty lace and flower.
    Thank you for taking part in the Teddy Bo & Co challenge.

    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card so love the flower and pretty corner too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is totally SCRUMMY! I can't think of anything better than Bea in pink with glitter!!! And I think she looks perfect :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge this time :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the pastel tones you've used and such a pretty Bea! Thank you for sharing your work and playing at The Teddy Bo Challenge! Good Luck Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful jacqui.really love your colours and stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty Jacqui, love the pretty papers, ribbons and lace. Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect Gorgeous Girly card - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete