Followers

Sunday 27 November 2011

Totally Tilda Midway DT - masking

Good Morning today I would like to share with you a card I made for the Totally tilda challenge,  midway Posting! rememember you still have a week to join us in our masking challenge!!
I have used yet another of the beautiful sweet christmas dreams stamps and have masked her onto another magnolia stamp of a rolling pin!! don't these 2 stamps just look like they belong together? I have coloured the images with my copics and the DP's are MME Paris and co, flowers and pearls are WOC, ribbon and lace from stash and the sentiment is LOTV
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Totally gorjuss - sparkle (there is oodles of glitter it just hasn't photographed well)
Well have a great sunday
Hugs
Jacqui P x


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the flowers, love the lace, love the image, love the colouring ... get it! I just love it! super hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jacqui.the tilda is so sweet and i love your fab colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great "sparkle" card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

    Sarah x

    p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqui

    This is a really pretty card - I love everything about it.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in our challenge next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete