Followers

Thursday 25 November 2010

so much white!!

Wow what a white morning here!!
How lovely!!!
The perfect day to enter the just magnolia challenge which is white and one here
and the cute card thursday which is blast from  the past!! I chose snowflakes challenge 37 here
this tilda is such a cutie!! I have stuck to blue and white! I coloured her with my copics, she is mounted onto magnolia DP and a doily I have stamped the cute little magnolia snowflakes around the image, the flowers are wild orchid the sentiment is lili of the vally a cute little christmas tree charm and voila!!
Thanks for popping by today!!
Hugs
Jacqui P xx


3 comments:

  1. Love the pastel colours of this card and your colouring is fabulous. Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jacqui,a beautiful tilda and i love the icy colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete