Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Basic grey DT - Favourite things!!

Girls in white dressess with blue satin sashes......
he he guess what you'll be singing for the rest of today!!
Well over at Basic grey challenge this time we would like to see you use some of your favourite things!! and some basic grey of course!!
Well those of you who are kind enough to visit me regularly will no doubt know I do love my Magnolia stamps, andhere I have used 2 apple pie tilda from the stunning sweet crazy love collection and the sentiment. I also love my basic grey .... Of course!! Here I have used curio 12x12 papers and of course I love me some WOC flowers, lace and pearls!! in fact I love everything I used on this card!!
So come on peeps it's a nice easy one, I can't wait to see what all your fav things are!!!
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
TOMIC - Sketch and use fabric (cheese cloth)
Paper sundaes - choose challenge - out with the old in with the new! use something old and something new! old is tattered angels corner and distress embossing powder on metal corners, new tilda stamp and memory box border die.
Wild orchid challenge - anything goes.
Well have a great weekend friends!
Warm hugs
JAcqui P x

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty Jacqui! Wish I'd bought this Tilda now! I love the soft colours you've used, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Magnolia stamps are just perfect with your beautiful papers and added detail! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui, you Tilda is borgeous and beautifully coloured. Your papers are gorgeous colour and I love such wonderful, scrumptious details.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, really pretty papers and fab details
    Big Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacqui,
    Love your card and this is a fabulous image. Colouring is wonderful and delish papers.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, well put together and great details, thanks for joining us at TOMIC
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jacqui.i love it.the colours and image are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, wow love this, the image, detail and colours are gorgeous, another Tilda for my wish list he he, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete