Followers

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Daisy -basicgrey colour challenge

Happy Saturday!!!
Today over at basic grey we have a great colour challenge for you! we want to see your creations using , Hot Pink,Lime Green and brown/craft!
I have used one of my all time fav stamps, Daisy by Elisabeth bell, she is such a cutie!! Don't forget to pop on over to the basic grey challenge and check out all the amzing inspiration of my fab teamies and of course our guest designer Debbie Dolphin!  And of course we have a Fabulous prize of a $25 Gift cert from the ever generous Simon Says Stamp store!
Recipe
Copics E0000,000,00 ,70,71,74,77, R20,81,83,85. RV00
DP, Basicgrey Green at heart
Flowers and pearls wild orchid crafts
sentiment LOTV
Lacey border mft die-namic my mums craft shop
butterfly - MS punch.
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Oldie but goodie - Lots of layers
I would like to give a shout out to Chrissy Thankyou hun I can comment thanks to your advice :D, still generally having great old barnys (arguments) with Mr Blogger! but I think it could be my decrepid Laptop :(
Well thats all from me for now! have a great weekend to everyone
Hugs
Jacqui P x




7 comments:

  1. Hu Jacqui, gorgeous card, love the Green at Heart papers and Daisy is beautiful, fab embellies.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic jacqui.your colours are stunning and i love the fab image and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jacqui, Loving those pretty papers
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jacqui - gorgeous image and stunning colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at An Oldie But Goodie this time and good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours and the image are just so pretty - I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it wiht us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes Jacqui, Daisy is such a sweetie and one of my faves too!! Fabulous card too, great colour and paper combos!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card by Jacqui. Absolutely fabulous. The colors, layout, coloring, embellishments...outstanding! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete