Followers

Saturday, 30 April 2011

guess who made top 3!!!!

ME!!!!!
He he!!! I am chuffed to beans to have been chosen in the top 3 at belles n' whistles!!
As I am sure most of you know I adore Elisabeth Bell!!! and I have coveted this prize since I discovered this fab challenge a few weeks ago!!! I won with my penpal card a couple of posts ago!!
So now for something new!!!
I first discovered Elisabeth Bell many years ago through Sugar nellie! and they have never stopped producing great inspirational products ever since! I love the simply adorables, and I have fallen in love with this new little miss, as you can probabley tell from the fact that she stars in my last card!!
I'm really pleased with the way this came out!! especially since I decided to put a little distress ink on the blueish mat because it wasn't the right colour then decided that the image needed a little distressing to match, then I decided it was too distressed and nearly binned it!! I decided in the end I would have to take it all the way distress wise! (if that makes sense!!) and voila!!
I made an easel card!  I coloured the image with my copics, the distress inks are brushed cordroy and frayed burlap, the design paper is K&Co lifes journey, the flowers are wild orchid, swirls and leaves do-hickeys , lace is prima and sentiment is LOTV phew I think thats it!!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Wild orchid challenge - white + 2 (blue and brown) plus roses
Stamptacular - at least 5 layers
Well thats all folks!! thankyou so much for popping by!! hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs
Jacqui P x




8 comments:

  1. Wow, so glad you didn't bin it as it's fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! I have taken cards out of the bin before today and struggled through to the end...lol...This is totally gorgeous.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you're in the Top 3 - this is absolutely stunning. My favourite of yours so far, definitely! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful jacqui.i love your colours and special details.adorable image too.
    big congrats on your top 3 win :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is all I can say!! This card is Georgeous!! The coloring of that image is Superb!! You definitely made the challenge of "Pile it On" at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week! Thanks for playing along and hope that you come back with another brilliant challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow - totally gorgeous and what beautiful combo of colours .. just beautiful !
    congrats too xx
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week x
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunner, Jacqui!! The colours are just gorgeous and I love your layout, so pretty!! No wonder it was picked out - fab card!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete