Followers

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Urg! Lurgy!! a thankyou and an apology........OH and a card!!!!

Afternoon to all!!!
Time to get out the Violins!! he he!! been poorly with a tummy bug, and now my poor boy has a really nasty cold...?flu? his temp nearly broke the thermometer yesterday!! so I guess it's just a matter of time before yours truly is a sniveling wreck too!!!
I would like to say a BIG Thankyou to all my teamies at basic grey!! they have made me feel soo welcome and left some lovely comments on my blog... now the apology! because of above Lurgy I haven't been around to their blogs to reciprocate their loveliness. So thankyou so much girls and I will try to get around in the next few days. hopefully Logan is on the mend!!
So a quick card from me today
 I loved this stamp so much and she was out of stock everywhere!! so I sent direct to Belles'nWhistles in Hawaii! the postage was really reasonable and it arrived in little over a week!! so I was a happy bunny!! I have coloured with my copics, the DP is Prima, the flowers are from wild orchid, and the cute little cake charm is from ebay!
The challenges I would like to enter are:
Belles 'n whistles - Favourite things with heart
Cute card thursday - shiny happy cards
Totally Gorjus - check it out - check ribbon
Stamptacular - someone special
Well thanks for popping by peeps hopefully I will be lurgy free soon!! Lol
Hugs
Jacqui P xx

7 comments:

  1. Well it was worth the postage and more cause it looks fabulous. Hope you are feeling better soon. hugs Jenny B xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jacqui.fab image and i love your colours and details.i hope you are all feeling better soon :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! This is so pretty!! You've colored this darling image so beautifully!! Love your yummy papers and design!! A perfect little heart charm too!! :) Thanks for joining with us at the Belles n' Whistles challenge!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check it out!! Great colors!Thanks for playing with us at TG this week!! Check out my blog for double blog candy!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! This is absolutely STUNNING! Wow! I love your colouring, and all these pretty colors on your dps are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! Love that pretty paper and this image is so sweet!
    Sorry to hear you were sick and I hope your son gets better soon! It is going around here as well!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles and Whistles!
    :)kathy

    ReplyDelete