Followers

Monday, 24 January 2011

Woo Hoooo!! I'm doing the happy dance!!!

Postie has been!!! Yaaaay!!!!
Lots of new goodies!!! inc oodles of new basic grey goodness!!! and Magnolia stamps!!!
So I'll give you 3 guesses what I did today!!................
yeah the ironing!! NOT!!! ROFL!!!
I made this new card with my new Goodies!!!
 I coloured this lovely Tilda with my copics, she is mounted onto basic grey Marjolaine DP, it is soo pretty! the flowers are Wild Orchid crafts as is the scrumptious seam binding!! Wow I am so in lurve with this stuff!! and I spent an absolute fortune on ribbon at christmas!! Lol!!! the sentiment is LOTV and the brad and spacer is from my stash!
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are:
Thankyou for looking in today!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

7 comments:

  1. So cute and fun, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-challenge-january-2010-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs neatly ironed clothes? It is good to see that you have your priorities in the right order. Goegeous card. Love that paper! Jenny B xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your card jacqui.the tilda is gorgeous and i love your scrummy colour combo and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. now thats a better way to spend a day than ironing Jacqui lol...stunning card, I love that Tilda...thanks for joining in with my candy and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's ironing? *lol* I NEVER iron, my hubby does :-)
    Beautiful card and well done on using your new goodies!
    Love, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. And such a lovely result!
    Thanks for entering our challenge and the DT call over at Basic Grey Challenges.

    Sandra and the BGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't understand why you would want to leave the ironing for your new goodies ;o) !!

    Absolutely gorgeous card. Adore the BG papers you have used and Tilda is always so pretty. Great colouring too.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete