Followers

Thursday, 6 January 2011

Lots of love!


Howdy All!!
Woo hoo! the strange bright thing in the sky  showed it's face today!! and for the first time in nearly 3 months most of the garden is green again!!
So Todays card is a nice  bright one! I finally inked up my lovely Hanglar Girl that lovely hubby brought me home from Norway!
Now I very rarely use purple! I love the pastel lavenders I get from my copics with with BVzero numbers but I saw a fantastic card by Claudia Rosa and it inspired me to get out my V99 which happens to be one of my first copics but when I tried it out for the first time I thought "YIKES!!!!!) Lol!!! thats too dark!!!
You have to check out Claudia's  Fab blog here!
This Hanglar stamp is a joy to colour to get the pretty purple colour I used V01. 12 and 99.... Thankyou Claudia!! the papers are magnolia and basic grey green at heart! the flowers are wild orchid.

VOILA!!!
Really loving photobucket at the moment!! makes even my photography passable!! he he!!
The challenges I would like to enter this card into is:
  1. Wild orchid challenge  -  A sketch
  2. Paper Sundaes  -  use something new (my nesties and grand calibre I got for crimbo!)
  3. Cute card thursday  -  use some old stash that has been neglected! (my V99 and green at heart papers!)
Lovely Hanglar only  -  A Recipe:  3 flowers, 2brads, and one ribbon!
Well that All folks!!!
Thankyou so much for looking in today!!
Have a good one!!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie and beautifully coloured too, also i have a little something for you on my blog :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Love the colours
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I wish that I had a hubby that went to Norway LOL. I am not normally a purple girl but you have inspired me. Hugs Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jacqui.adorable image and your colouring is stunning.i love the rich purple and fab papers and layout :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a stunning card, awesome colour work with the purpule, loving how you set highlights!!! omg.. .what are you talking about my card lol.. blushing here.. Thanks so much hun!!
    awesome creation, have great weekend hun,

    Claudia,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Your coloring is fabulous and the papers are great too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card Jacqui!
    I love the colours and the design is fantastic.

    Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what a cute card hun! This is so so so cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete