Followers

Monday, 15 November 2010

blue christmas!

It'll be a blue christmas.......
Oh heck another christmas song stuck in my head!!! he he
Well I've been waiting to post my LOV challenge entry because although it's anything goes, I wouldn't have felt right entering anything but their lovely images!! I am fairly new to their company but have fallen in love!! to the point that I waited up till midnight to get some of  the new girly stamps and sentiments and I was waiting eagerly for them to arrive and do my entry with them,.. but boo sucks royal mail have had a "re-organisation" !!!!!!!!! in our local sorting office and post is arriving really late!!! my poor son's birthday was last tuesday and one of his main presents was a pre-order of a new game that he should have recieved by last tues at latest.. today is the following monday and still no game he is really upset!!
anyway that is my moan done!! Lol !!so I have entered a lovely christmas card which also fits in with WOC challenge of a blue christmas!
WOW computor just crashed must be sick of my moaning!!!
So I coloured image with my copics, a bit of glitter on gabriels wings and some flock on wee larry the lamb!! the DP is hop off the press which I have had for an age!! the flower  is Wild orchid crafts where else!! a snowflake and some bling and we're done!!
Thanks for popping by!!
hugs
Jacqui P x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jacqui,I love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the sweet image :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card jacqui.love the lotv image and your colours and papers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely your card is! LotV stamps are so moreish!

    I hope the game comes soon for your son, it's maddening when Royal Mail mucks up!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable card you've created. I love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us this week over at the LOTV Thursday challenge & WOC challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE! Your card is just precious! Beautiful papers!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge and the LOTV Challenge this time around. Good luck!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete